Relevant Experience – 5+ years
Must Have: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering and/or applied relevant experience in technology, or related fields.
- Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Working knowledge in SDLC process, Agile Scrum Methodology, version control software like GIT, Jenkins, etc.
- Used principles of object-oriented programming and design concepts when choosing existing components or developing custom solutions
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification
- Written and verbal communication skills with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- 5+ years of experience in programming with Apex, Visual flows, triggers, Visual force pages and Lightning Aura components.
- 2+ years of expertise in Salesforce Service cloud implementations.
- Extensive experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform using declarative platform-tools
- Utilize Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems (both inbound and outbound)
- Experience working with and writing intermediate to advanced queries in relational databases (SOQL, SOSL, SQL, etc.)
- Developed custom Lightning Web Components (LWC), Aura Components, Apex classes, and secure system integrations following best practices and standards.
- Experience of deployments and migrations tools (Salesforce DX, CI/CD, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, ANT)
Good to Have:
- 2+ years of programing language experience, experience in Node, React, Java are preferred
- 2+ years of expertise in Salesforce Experience cloud implementation is preferred
- Good to have knowledge of Salesforce Commerce cloud and cross cloud connector with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and how to integrate Apps via the AppExchange platform
- Hands on experience Implementing Cloud Contact Center services. Experience with AWS eco-system is preferred.
- Experience in integrating IVR Call flows for multiple applications.
- Experience with Al, Chatbots, and Virtual Assistant leveraging Al/ML.
- Appropriate Salesforce Certifications – Admin, Platform Developer I/II, Service cloud Developer, Salesforce Application Architect is preferred